Welcome to Chetek, Wisconsin!
The beautiful “Indianhead Country” of Northwestern Wisconsin awaits you! Chetek is a small, picturesque city located on a chain of six wonderful lakes, with over 60 miles of shoreline and 3800 acres of water. Chetek is worlds away in lifestyle, yet easy to get to: we’re about 40 minutes north of Eau Claire, 2 hours northeast of Minneapolis, and 3.5 hours northwest of Madison.
Six Lakes Realty has been serving Northwestern Wisconsin for over 35 years. We are a family owned business, run by second-generation professionals who know and love Northwestern Wisconsin. We offer complete real estate buying and selling guidance with hometown expertise and uncompromised service.
If you are buying real estate, you’ll find many resources on our website to help you get started! Whether you are looking for a vacation getaway, vacant land for hunting or building, a business or a new year-round residence, our tips about the buying process will simplify your search. Explore new listings on our website, and contact us for personal property buying guidance!
If you are selling real estate, use our home staging and home showing guides for expert tips on attracting top-dollar offers. Contact us for a complimentary property value consultation and for customized marketing strategies. Our local experience makes all the difference!
Just visiting? Ask us about vacation rentals!
Meet The Team
- A native of Chetek who returned after serving his country in the U.S. Navy for nine and a half years. Active in the community with extensive knowledge of the Chetek Chain of Lakes and the Blue Diamond Recreational Area. Specializing in waterfront and recreational property.
- Licensed real estate broker.
- Chairman of the Wisconsin Realtors Association 2009-2010
- President of the Realtors Association of Northwestern Wisconsin 2008-2009
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate REALTORS Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
- Recreation and Resort Specialist (RRS)
- e-PRO designationOwner/Team Lead
- Julie has been fascinated with real estate for as long as she can remember. She began her real estate career as a Mortgage Loan Officer and after 11 years decided to join the family business as a Buyer Specialist. She also earned her Broker’s license in July 2014. Julie has been an active member of the Realtors Association of Northwestern Wisconsin since 2003 and was voted “Affiliate of the Year” in 2009. Moving is the third most stressful time in your life… but it doesn’t have to be. Julie’s extensive background and high level of customer service can make your life easier during a real estate purchase. Her goal is to make the process as smooth and stress-free as possible. She has a strong record of satisfied customers and is well-known for her outstanding communication flow with all parties throughout the home buying process. Julie and her husband John have four children and are very involved in the Chetek Community. Her entire family are avid water sports fans and spend countless hours enjoying the Chetek Chain of Lakes. “I look forward to making your home ownership dreams come true!”Owner/Buyer Specialist
- Barbara Flor is the current Operations Manager for Six Lakes Realty. Originally from St. Paul, MN she married and made her home in Chetek over forty years ago. She is a Mother of two and a busy Grandmother of four delightful children.Her real estate career began in 1989 when she and her husband, Butch Flor, purchased the firm. Building the company from the ground up offered many roles to fill and duties to learn. Details became her job description, and customer service her priority. As the firm grew and professionals were added, Barb’s role in the company became the larger details of running Six Lakes Realty smoothly and efficiently. From working side by side with her husband to now working “for” her son, John, the Managing Broker, she has enjoyed all the steps of the building process of this family business. When you walk thru the doors of Six Lakes Realty you will usually have Barb’s smile to greet you.Operations Manager
- Hi! I’m Heather Von Eschen. How can I help you? I’d like to say these words to you. There is no place in the USA quite like North Western, Wisconsin. I love this area and once I show you around, I’m convinced you will want to plant roots of your own around our beautiful lakes and delightful towns. I have been in real estate since 2006 and I LOVE this business. I have experience and local know-how to help you make the best possible decisions when buying your property. I also have specialized training in real estate negotiation so having me work for you means you have an experienced professional on your side. Call me now and I will work hard to make certain your real estate transaction is a complete success. When to buy? Where to buy? What areas will best fit your needs? These are questions, I can help you with. Give me a call today at Six Lakes Realty, 715-205-7159 and let’s get started!Buyer Specialist
- Client dedication and love of helping others is what motivates Larissa most. She understands that buying and selling a home is one of the biggest decisions in a client’s life. She is an advocator for her clients, and has great communication and organization skills. Her main intention is to listen and understand her client’s needs/wants and to build a relationship that will last over the course of time. Larissa is originally from and grew up in the Rice Lake area. She has been a resident of Chetek since 2012. In her free time, she’s busy baking, reading, being outdoors, camping and fishing all the Chetek chains and canoeing down the rivers with her husband Jake and two adventurous children.Buyer Specialist
Donald and Michelle K.It was a pleasure to work with Six Lakes Realty. Nathan Weinhold made it possible for us to find the perfect home. Nathan went out of his way to answer all our questions and believe us, there were a lot. Nathan also made the process very easy for us and gave us valuable information and guidance from the very start to our closing. We are very pleased as a buyer to have chosen Six Lakes Realty and to have worked with your team at Six Lakes Realty. We will recommend you to anyone looking for property in the Chetek area. Thank you again for helping us make our dream home a realty.
Cheryl B.John Flor and the Team at Six Lakes Realty is a wonderful example as to how a Real Estate company should run. I listed my small cabin with John Flor and I knew I was doing the right thing. John’s customer service is second to none. Even if there was nothing to report he consistently called every month to check in. John is the best promoter of Chetek and his enthusiasm shows. The marketing that Six Lakes Realty uses is outstanding. I always felt my property was well exposed and marketed well. John has a lot of experience and enthusiasm and I felt confident I had picked the right person. I am glad when my property did sell that another Realtor in the Six Lakes office sold it. I went through a seamless closing and was kept informed every step of the way. As a former practicing Realtor, I would never hesitate to recommend John and his team for any real estate need. Their customer service, knowledge and experience is outstanding!
Tera and Luke B.Six Lakes Realty was an absolute pleasure to work with. We were in the market for a lake home and from the first meeting with Julie, she provided us with nothing but the most professional and enjoyable experience possible. All correspondence was answered quickly and we never felt 'lost in the shuffle'. Julie went above and beyond to help us find EXACTLY what we were looking for and once we found it, the closing process was a breeze. We would highly recommend Julie and the Lakeshore team to anyone looking for property in the Chetek area. Thank you Julie for helping us find a place where we will undoubtedly have a lifetime of great memories!
Bernard and Mary S.Thank you and your team for helping us sell the lot in Chetek. We are happy and so are the buyers, Bruce and his wife. As you are aware we had previously listed with 2 others and the difference was extreme. To me there were 3 big differences, first you took the time to correctly price it to sell, second, continual contact to update me on the status, and finally the success in completing the sale. Thank You.
Susan P.John Flor of Six Lakes realty recently sold our cabin near Weyerhauser WI after having listed it for almost two years in the worst real estate market down turn in our lifetimes. His professional skills, positive attitude and persistence led to a sale which satisfied buyer and sellers alike. The unexpected loops and turns on the way to closing were negotiated skillfully on our behalf, and resulted in good outcomes for all. I would not hesitate to recommend John Flor and his team to anyone seeking professional and ethical representation in their real estate transactions. He fulfilled and exceeded all expectations.
Angela B.It was a pleasure working with John Flor and his team to sell our home in Chetek. John was very approachable and easy to get a hold of. He answered all of my questions and helped us through the entire process. He is ethical and maintains a great relationship with other agents and agencies, which helped us greatly in the sale of our home.
Greg and April L.We are so glad we were able to work with Six Lakes Realty. Julie not only found us the most amazing property that was perfect for us, but she also made the process easy. Julie lead everything from start to finish and all went flawless. We are truly grateful and highly recommend Six Lakes Realty to anyone looking to buy property in the Chetek area. Thank you to Julie again.
424 Second Street, PO BOX 45
Chetek, WI 54728
Phone: (715) 924-4806
Fax: (715) 924-4808
Toll Free: (800) 657-4507
JOHN R. FLOR - BROKER OWNER
JULIE R. FLOR - BROKER OWNER
LICENSED IN WISCONSIN