Welcome to Chetek, Wisconsin!
The beautiful “Indianhead Country” of Northwestern Wisconsin awaits you! Chetek is a small, picturesque city located on a chain of six wonderful lakes, with over 60 miles of shoreline and 3800 acres of water. Chetek is worlds away in lifestyle, yet easy to get to: we’re about 40 minutes north of Eau Claire, 2 hours northeast of Minneapolis, and 3.5 hours northwest of Madison.
Six Lakes Realty has been serving Northwestern Wisconsin for over 35 years. We are a family owned business, run by second-generation professionals who know and love Northwestern Wisconsin. We offer complete real estate buying and selling guidance with hometown expertise and uncompromised service.
If you are buying real estate, you’ll find many resources on our website to help you get started! Whether you are looking for a vacation getaway, vacant land for hunting or building, a business or a new year-round residence, our tips about the buying process will simplify your search. Explore new listings on our website, and contact us for personal property buying guidance!
If you are selling real estate, use our home staging and home showing guides for expert tips on attracting top-dollar offers. Contact us for a complimentary property value consultation and for customized marketing strategies. Our local experience makes all the difference!
Just visiting? Ask us about vacation rentals!
Meet The Team
- A native of Chetek who returned after serving his country in the U.S. Navy for nine and a half years. Active in the community with extensive knowledge of the Chetek Chain of Lakes and the Blue Diamond Recreational Area. Specializing in waterfront and recreational property.
- Licensed real estate broker.
- Chairman of the Wisconsin Realtors Association 2009-2010
- President of the Realtors Association of Northwestern Wisconsin 2008-2009
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate REALTORS Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
- Recreation and Resort Specialist (RRS)
- e-PRO designationOwner/Team Lead
- Julie has been fascinated with real estate for as long as she can remember. She began her real estate career as a Mortgage Loan Officer and after 11 years decided to join the family business as a Buyer Specialist. She also earned her Broker’s license in July 2014. Julie has been an active member of the Realtors Association of Northwestern Wisconsin since 2003 and was voted “Affiliate of the Year” in 2009. Moving is the third most stressful time in your life… but it doesn’t have to be. Julie’s extensive background and high level of customer service can make your life easier during a real estate purchase. Her goal is to make the process as smooth and stress-free as possible. She has a strong record of satisfied customers and is well-known for her outstanding communication flow with all parties throughout the home buying process. Julie and her husband John have four children and are very involved in the Chetek Community. Her entire family are avid water sports fans and spend countless hours enjoying the Chetek Chain of Lakes. “I look forward to making your home ownership dreams come true!”Owner/Buyer Specialist
- Carol has lived in Chetek since 1980 and just loves it! Having been in the bar/restaurant business in Chetek and former owner of Pokegama Inn and Caddy Shack Bar & Grill, Carol has met thousands of people throughout the years, making many lifelong friendships. Her reputation and businesses have been built on quality service and those qualities will distinguish her as a REALTOR®. Carol will treat you with the respect and honesty that you’d want from your REALTOR®. She will listen and ask questions to better understand your needs and desires. She will keep you informed every step of the way and follow through on her commitments. As a longtime resident of Chetek, she knows the area inside and out and can put her insider knowledge to work and find you that special property.Buyer Specialist
- Melissa is your advocate in real estate; Providing you with the best information and market data to inform and assist you, so you can be well-educated giving you the strongest possible negotiating position. She understands that buying and selling real estate is one of the biggest decisions in someone's life and believes guiding her clients through this process is a true privilege. Melissa works hard to make your experience as smooth and seamless as possible through constant communication and availability. She will listen to you with the desire of understanding your needs and wants and a goal of helping you achieve them. Firmly committed to the philosophy "quality, not quantity," Melissa, like Six Lakes Realty, will treat you like family.Buyer Specialist
- Larissa is our Office Team Manager and Marketing Specialist. Larissa helps with all aspects of day-to-day office operations to ensure an organized, productive work environment for the Six Lakes Realty agents. When you walk thru the doors of Six Lakes Realty you will usually have Larissa’s smile to greet you. Her contributions to the business and dedicated work ethic is greatly appreciated by the entire Six Lakes Realty Team. Larissa is originally from and grew up in the Rice Lake area. She has been a resident of Chetek since 2012. In her free time, she’s busy baking, reading, being outdoors, camping, and fishing with her husband Jake and two adventurous children.Team Office Manager
- Barbara Flor is the current Operations Manager for Six Lakes Realty. Originally from St. Paul, MN she married and made her home in Chetek over forty years ago. She is a Mother of two and a busy Grandmother of four delightful children. Her real estate career began in 1989 when she and her husband, Butch Flor, purchased the firm. Building the company from the ground up offered many roles to fill and duties to learn. Details became her job description, and customer service her priority. As the firm grew and professionals were added, Barb’s role in the company became the larger details of running Six Lakes Realty smoothly and efficiently. From working side by side with her husband to now working “for” her son, John, the Managing Broker, she has enjoyed all the steps of the building process of this family business.Operations Manager
- Angela is a lifelong resident of Northwest Wisconsin and currently lives just outside of Chetek on a beautiful hobby farm with her husband and two children. Angela joins Six Lakes Realty with 20+ years of experience within the Real Estate, Banking & Mortgage Lending industries. With her two decades of building and maintaining relationships she has been known for her unmatched devotion to her clients. She is passionate about customer satisfaction, going the extra mile & keeping clients informed every step of the way. Angela is energetic, unforgettable & dedicated to fulfilling your real estate dreams. While using the latest technology and attention to detail, she is ready to listen to your needs and deliver unparalleled results.Outside of her dedicated real estate career you will find her with her family on their hobby farm gardening & baking. In addition, she believes deeply in volunteering and staying active within her community.REALTOR®
I reached out to Six Lakes to inquire about one of their listings. Wow! Julie Flor is an absolute rock star. She answered all of my questions about the listing and the Chetek area. She followed up very timely and professionally. Even though this listing wasn't for me, I would not hesitate to recommend her for your real estate needs in and around Barron County.
"Julie was wonderful to work with, high integrity, super organized, and always on top of everything. Her attention to detail and knowledge of the area experts involved in every aspect of purchase and ownership was especially helpful. The process from initial meeting to finding us the perfect home was smooth, efficient and enjoyable! We would highly recommend Julie to anyone looking to purchase in the Six Lakes Reality Area!!!!"
"Julie helped us find another cabin in Chetek. Top-notch service from start to finish. Very professional, knowledgeable, informative, accommodating and so very organized!!! Would recommend Julie and the whole Six Lakes Realty Team whether you are buying or selling."
"They had more showings and any other Realty Company we had tried in the past. They were very helpful in what we needed to do to our property to make it more appealing to the prospective buyer and they sold our property for us. No headaches, just showed up signed the paperwork and we were done! It was awesome, they handled everything!!!"
"We were looking for property on our own and getting no where. We were ready to give up and called Julie Flor at Six Lakes Reality. She was AMAZING!! Within 2 weeks she found a cabin that fit our needs perfectly! She was on top of all the details getting us to closing very quickly. I will recommend her to everyone!!"
"John Flor was awesome to work with during the sale of our cabin! He was very friendly, professional, and always kept us up-to-date on the status of our property. Our cabin sold very quickly. I would recommend Six Lakes Realty to anyone looking for knowledgeable realtors."
Worked with John on the sale of our lake cabin and he and his team did an excellent job. Excellent communicator and very well organized. He actually had an offer on the table within two days of posting. I give him and his team a 10 star rating for going beyond the norm, in my experience with other realty agencies. Thanks John R Flor
Very friendly and professional. Five star in every way. We are so happy we choose Six Lakes and would highly recommend them.
John really worked hard to assure the sale went smoothly for all parties! He is a very professional broker and he’s willing to go the “extra mile” to provide the services and advice needed to close transactions. We couldn’t be happier with his services and give him the highest of ratings. David Moore DDS
Julie Flor came highly recommended by friends in the area, and we had worked with her for a home sale a year ago. We knew her to be very honest, trustworthy, and someone who really listens. We feel that she truly works for her clients' best interests. She is generous with her time, is a good problem-solver, pays close attention to details, brings a wealth of experience to home-buying, and is a pleasure to work with. Six Lakes Realty is to be congratulated for having such a top-notch agent. Julie Flor is the best! ~
Laura Lee H.
Buying a home can be a very stressful experience. Julie Flor and the Six Lakes team made our home buying experience a fun and enjoyable one. Julie went above and beyond our expectations as a Buyers Agent. Whatever was needed, Julie either answered before we asked or provided what we needed asap. We looked at many homes on some very cold days; Julie was always willing to show whatever house we wanted to see. Phone calls were returned promptly even on weekends or when she was out of the office out of town. We highly recommend the Six Lakes Realty team whether buying or selling a home . If I could I would give the team six stars !
John Flor and the Team at Six Lakes Realty is a wonderful example as to how a Real Estate company should run. I listed my small cabin with John Flor and I knew I was doing the right thing. John’s customer service is second to none. Even if there was nothing to report he consistently called every month to check in. John is the best promoter of Chetek and his enthusiasm shows. The marketing that Six Lakes Realty uses is outstanding. I always felt my property was well exposed and marketed well. John has a lot of experience and enthusiasm and I felt confident I had picked the right person.
I am glad when my property did sell that another Realtor in the Six Lakes office sold it. I went through a seamless closing and was kept informed every step of the way.
As a former practicing Realtor, I would never hesitate to recommend John and his team for any real estate need. Their customer service, knowledge and experience is outstanding!
Tera and Luke B.
Six Lakes Realty was an absolute pleasure to work with. We were in the market for a lake home and from the first meeting with Julie, she provided us with nothing but the most professional and enjoyable experience possible. All correspondence was answered quickly and we never felt 'lost in the shuffle'. Julie went above and beyond to help us find EXACTLY what we were looking for and once we found it, the closing process was a breeze. We would highly recommend Julie and the Lakeshore team to anyone looking for property in the Chetek area. Thank you Julie for helping us find a place where we will undoubtedly have a lifetime of great memories!
Bernard and Mary S.
Thank you and your team for helping us sell the lot in Chetek. We are happy and so are the buyers, Bruce and his wife. As you are aware we had previously listed with 2 others and the difference was extreme. To me there were 3 big differences, first you took the time to correctly price it to sell, second, continual contact to update me on the status, and finally the success in completing the sale. Thank You.
John Flor of Six Lakes realty recently sold our cabin near Weyerhauser WI after having listed it for almost two years in the worst real estate market down turn in our lifetimes. His professional skills, positive attitude and persistence led to a sale which satisfied buyer and sellers alike. The unexpected loops and turns on the way to closing were negotiated skillfully on our behalf, and resulted in good outcomes for all. I would not hesitate to recommend John Flor and his team to anyone seeking professional and ethical representation in their real estate transactions. He fulfilled and exceeded all expectations.
It was a pleasure working with John Flor and his team to sell our home in Chetek. John was very approachable and easy to get a hold of. He answered all of my questions and helped us through the entire process. He is ethical and maintains a great relationship with other agents and agencies, which helped us greatly in the sale of our home.
Greg and April L.
We are so glad we were able to work with Six Lakes Realty. Julie not only found us the most amazing property that was perfect for us, but she also made the process easy. Julie lead everything from start to finish and all went flawless. We are truly grateful and highly recommend Six Lakes Realty to anyone looking to buy property in the Chetek area. Thank you to Julie again.
424 Second Street, PO BOX 45
Chetek, WI 54728
Phone: (715) 924-4806
Fax: (800) 767-3347
Toll Free: (800) 657-4507
JOHN R. FLOR - BROKER OWNER
JULIE R. FLOR - BROKER OWNER
LICENSED IN WISCONSIN